ERGO Technology & Services S. A. is committed to respecting your privacy as the Users visiting our Website. In particular, we care for protection of your personal data and apply appropriate organisational and technical measures preventing third parties from interfering with your privacy.
The controller of personal data of persons using the Website is ERGO Technology & Services S. A. with registered office in Sopot, ul. Rzemieślnicza 33, 81-855 Sopot (hereinafter: Controller).
According to the practice adopted for most websites, we store the HTTP requests addressed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses you use to browse the content published on our Website.
The reviewed resources are identified by the URL addresses and, thus, we additionally process such information as:
- date and time of request receipt,
- information regarding uploaded and downloaded data packages (server response code, response size and request address),
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if our Website is accessed through an external hyperlink,
- information on your Internet browser,
- information on the operating system (name and version),
- information on errors occurring during the http or https transaction.
The above specified data are associated with specific persons browsing our Websites.
Our Websites do not collect any information in an automated manner, except for information included in the Cookies. Occasionally, in order to ensure highest quality of the Website, we analyse log files to determine which pages are visited most frequently, which browsers the Users use, whether the page structure contains any errors, etc.
Use of Data
The data collected via the Website can be used by us for the following purposes:
- generating statistics to help in administration and management of the Website content. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying the persons visiting the Website,
- auxiliary material used in administration of the Website and to improve its operation,
- detection of cases of prohibited use of services, determination of liability and assertion of claims.
When processing your data, we can use services of subcontractors who will act on our behalf and process the data for the purpose and in the scope specified by us.
Cookies are small text files saved on your Device by the websites you visit. The files contain various types of information required for proper functioning of the Website, including but not limited to the name of the page they originate from, duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
We use the collected Cookies for the following purposes:
- facilitation of use of the Website during its browsing,
- customisation of the Website and application content according to the User’s preferences and optimisation of use of web pages; e.g. Cookies enable recognition of the User’s Device and proper display of the web page, adjusted to its individual needs,
- generation of statistics that help us understand how the Users use the web pages and applications published on our Websites which, in turn, enables improvement of their structure and content,
- maintenance of the session by the User’s Internet browser,
- presentation of advertisements (behavioural advertisements are based on Internet searches and allow the brands to provide the Internet users with advertisements customised to their interests).
We use the following types of Cookies on our Websites:
- session Cookies – temporary files that are stored on the end device (in the Internet browser) of the User until they log out, leave the website and the application or close the Internet browser,
- persistent Cookies – stored in the end device of the User for the duration set in the cookies settings or until they are removed by the User.
Additionally, our Websites use the Google Tag Manager tool. We use this tool to manage the tags of web pages via interfaces. Using Google Tag Manager is not connected with saving of cookies or collection of personal data. This tool enables operation of other tags which, in certain circumstances, may collect data, but the Google Tag Manager does not use them.
Our Website offers the consent management tool that lets you decide which Cookies can be saved on your Device.
You can manage Cookies also in the Internet browser you use on your Device. This includes:
- accepting Cookies which allows for full use of the functionalities offered by the web pages,
- management of Cookies at the level of specific web pages selected by you,
- determination of rules of management of various types of Cookies, e.g.: accepting persistent Cookies and treating them as session Cookies (deletion after the Internet browser is closed),
- selective blocking or deletion of Cookies.
For rules of detailed configuration and operation of cookies in popular Internet browsers, visit the websites of their developers, including but not limited to: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari and the website https://www.youronlinechoices.com/pl/
You can delete the saved Cookies at any time using the options available in your Internet browser or operating system of your Device. We inform, however, that deletion, blocking or restriction of saving of Cookies can make using the Website difficult or even prevent you from using some of its functionalities.
Links to other websites
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- postal address: ERGO Technology & Services S. A.
ul. Rzemieślnicza 33
attention: “Data protection Officer”